Are your dogs’ picky eaters and you’re often clueless on what you’re going to do about this behavior? It is always a challenge for dog owners to effectively know what dogs want or what their problems are. You often wonder if they are sick or have acquired some virus or something. This kind of situation is often rooted to having poor diet or low intake of dogs’ nutritional needs. There might be low supply of calories, zinc and other minerals. So you should always remember to feed your dogs with nutritious and healthy foods to avoid health complications.
Hindrances towards Huskies’ Optimum Health
When your dogs become very picky on their foods, you must identify why. This will be your first step in solving your present problem. It may also prevent your dogs from getting skinnier and terribly sick. The following are some reasons why your dogs don’t eat that much and get sick most of the times.
- Health Or Medical Conditions
Having a health or medical condition is one alarming cause of picky eating among your dogs. When your Huskies prefer to eat less or don’t eat even a little, in consecutive weeks, you should immediately consult your vets.
Even if picky eating is just usual among several breeds of dogs, you shouldn’t still become comfortable with the idea. Alertness should always be maintained to avoid further threats on your dogs’ health. Make sure to meet every nutritional need of your dogs.
- Poor Diet
Some Huskies are very cautious regarding the food they eat. Sometimes when they smell the food and know that it contains undesirable ingredient for them, they usually turn it down and just chose not to eat. This is one of the causes why they often become picky in what they eat. Soy, corn and wheat are some of foods that should be avoided.
One of the best food contents that are good for your dogs is protein. When season changes dogs’ protein source should be altered. Creating changes on food sources is essential to avoid monotonous or boring meal. Having a rotation meal or diet plan can be great move.
Immediately addressing their needs should be prioritized. You must also be vigilant on your dogs’ weight. Like you, there are set desired weight on your dogs when they reach certain age. One way of quickly bringing back their weight is through Satin Balls recipes.
Understanding Satin Balls
This is ultimate canine diet. Satin Balls are rich in calories, which often enables your dogs to regain its weight as fast as possible. Your dogs will surely not ignore this because this is very enticing
Satin Balls can be given to your dogs with the food itself or you can give it to them along with kibble foods. But since it so much affects their weight, it is advisable to give this as supplements. Though it gives wide nutritional benefits, it is not advisable for you to give it in long period of time.
When your dogs become picky eater in long span of time, the possible result is your dogs may lose some of their weight. Calorie- rich satin balls will play great role at this time. There are several recipes that you could find online so that you can prepare delicious and nutritious meals for your dogs.
To make an enticing meal, you can try making satin balls with yourself through the guide of varied recipes and instructions. Preparing it could be easy if you strictly note and follow every procedure. Here are some of the Satin balls recipes that you can serve to your Huskies.
Satin Recipe Recipes for Adult dogs
- 10 eggs (raw) as well as shell
- 10 lb cheapest type of hamburger meat
- 1 jar wheat germ
- 1 ¼ cup molasses (unsulfured )
- 1 ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large complete cereal box
- 1 large oatmeal box
- 10 envelops gelatin(unflavored)
- Pinch salt
- In a bowl mix the entire ingredients.
- Split into freezer bags (ten quart), and then freeze.
- Thaw if needed and serve it raw.
Satin Recipe- Small Batch
- 1 lb. round beef (regular)
- 1 small jar of peanut butter (natural and crunchy )
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese package
- 12 whole eggs or 12 egg yolks (to stiffen the mixture, you can add extra oats if you’ve utilized whole eggs)
- 1 jar (small) wheat germ, which is more efficient compared whole wheat ingredient
- 1 cup oats (steel cut) soaked in cream or milk
- Crushed egg shells
- Mix the entire ingredients.
- Mold and form it into large size of golf ball.
- Put it on a flat area and be able to freeze it until it is thoroughly frozen.
- Keep this to freezer bag for your future use.
- When you’re going to use it, remove it from your freezer and have it unthaw.
Huge Batch Recipe for Satin Balls
- 10 whole eggs (hard boiled) with crushed shells
- 1 cooked oat(steel cut)
- 10 lbs. grind burger (regular)
- 1 ¼ cups molasses (dark)
- 1 eight (8) oz cream cheese packages that should be in room temperature
- 1 (one ) 452 g wheat germ package
- 10 pkgs gelatin (unflavored)put in hot water in order to dissolve its crystals
- Cook the meat.
- Reserve some of the meat’s fats and then mix it back to the mixture later on.
- Split it into portions.
- With little amount of water, dissolve the gelatin. Divide or split in several portions just like how you divide the meat.
- Get the cream cheese and divide it into equal parts.
- Cook the oats and again divide it into parts.
- Chop the egg and thoroughly crush it into the mixture. Again divide it into parts.
- Then put in wheat germ and divide into parts.
- Put in olive oil to the said portions.
- Add the dark molasses.
- Afterwards mix each portions together. Get the fat of ground beef you reserved and add to achieve a thick mixture.
- Constantly blend the mixture until it is thoroughly mixed.
- Afterwards role each portion into balls.
There are several recipes out there that could be very beneficial to your dogs’ health and needs. Dealing with picky eating dogs demands more time on monitoring them and finding for the right answer, a recipe that could both entice them and bring them back to their healthy state. Knowing some Satin Ball recipes, which are rich in calories, would help you in taking good care of your dogs. Educate yourself and learn more about varied recipes that ate beneficial to them.